Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Priorities

Sometimes it's good to just stop and regroup.  I mean really, I am such a scheduler.  I crave routine.  If I get out of it, my day crumbles fast.  Sometimes though, I find it hard to add something to my schedule.  Exercise.  Ugh.  I know I should.  I go through times where I do but then I get  out of it.  So here's the thing.  I'm  going to start out S.L.O.W. Maybe, if I work it into my routine then I won't hate it so much.   Here is what I'm going to do:

week one and two
Monday, Wednesday, Friday- 30 mins. each day

week three and four
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and one weekend day- 30 mins. each day

I have decided that I need to get it over with early in the day.  I usually am up early so I'll aim at meeting my treadmill at 5:30 a.m.  Of coarse, I won't be alone.  Martha and Nate Berkus will be there too.  I need to keep my mind busy while on that machine. Expect an update right here one month from today, if you really care!

No comments:

Post a Comment