Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 28, 2011

New items

Yesterday, I indulged myself by making some badge clips.  I've made these before for craft fairs and friends, but never for Etsy.  Let me just say, I love making these.  I could spend hours contemplating which fabrics to use.  It is really one of my favorite things to do.  Strange right? 
Today is fabulous sunny day.  I took a bunch of pictures this morning.  You know you're having a great day when your memory card is full!  I'll be deleting pictures tonight.  I hate doing that.  I always fear pushing the wrong button and loosing the good ones.  Hope your day is happy !  

2 comments:

  1. The badge clips are great....do you have any that have a sea turtle or sea horse on them....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't have any right now..if I see some I will pick it up! Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete