Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Almost 7

Friday my baby will be turning 7.  How does this happen so fast?!  Today, I'm going to tackle the birthday outfit.  Last year, I made her a skirt with a matching applique t-shirt.  I loved the cupcake fabric.  For this years dress, I went through my fabrics, um yes, I do have quite a selection....and found the perfect thing.  Now mind you, I did make sure with the birthday girl that it IS going to be something she would wear.  She is getting to the point of wanting to pick out fabrics herself.  I was not about to make something for the special day and not have her wear it!  I bought this fabric about a year ago.  I love it!  It almost makes me panic to think I'm going to cut into it!  Wish me lots of luck otherwise you might see it in the shop as a pillow instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment