Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 21, 2011

Late start

                                         

Today has been one of those days.  It's almost lunch time and I have so much to do.  Laundry, grocery list making, and getting ready for all this cold weather that is going to land here this weekend.  I'm hoping our old house will pull thru another cold snap.  Thankfully, it'll be over in a couple days.  Here is an unrelated picture of another one of my favorite things in our house.  Our tin ceilings.  It's on our dining room, kitchen and bathroom ceilings.  Each one is different.  I absolutely love them!

3 comments:

  1. I wish my house had tin ceilings. Mine is a drop ceiling with a ton of garbage above it. You are very lucky to love your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are beautiful, we are planning to do a tin ceiling in our kitchen. Did you do it yourself? Was it difficult?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Stacy, they were here 40 years ago when my grandparents moved in. They painted them. The house was built in the 1890's. Good luck on the tin ceiling, I think you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete