Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Gift Exchange

A few weeks ago, I was enjoying one of my favorite blogs, www.crowleyparty.blogspot.com . My heart starting beating a bit faster when I saw that a gift exchange was taking place amongst interested bloggers. It brought me back to my teen years of writing to my pen pals all over the world! Before I knew it, I was given sweet Katy's email. Katy's gift to me is this amazing mug! She knew me enough to know how much I LOVE coffee. It is absolutely adorable and I can't wait to use it! Her blog www.katyloves.com is a delight to read. I especially like her series "Weekend Cravings". If you get a chance please take a moment and say "hi" to my new friend.

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty mug! This link up/gift exchange has been so much fun! A great way to connect with and support our fellow bloggers.
    We are following you and would love for you to stop by our blog.

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you like it. Your gift was absolutely perfect! I can't wait to use the clutch and sport that ring. I'm also excited to have made a new blog friend. Thanks for being my gift exchange buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mug is so adorable! This gift exchange was so much fun!! I've loved getting to "stumble upon" blogs that I may not have come across other wise!

    I'm your newest follower. :)

    Sam
    http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower from the gift exchange :) Love the mug. Such a cute gift!

    ReplyDelete