Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 23, 2012

Valentine's Day Tutorial

Every morning I reach for a k-cup.  Sometimes, I reach for two!  I love my keurig coffee maker, however I do not like that I'm throwing away a sweet little box each time.  So today I'm going to show you a super easy way to reuse one of them.  It's perfect for storing many different items or using it to put all those valentine goodies in :)

Supplies needed:

one box
fabric
mod podge
a foam brush
paper
pen or fabric marker
scissors

First of all, this is very easy and takes little time.  I probably would have been done in less than 20 minutes if I didn't have to stop  a couple different times.  The puppy was chasing the cat and my  coffee had to be reheated.

Supplies
Trace out each side onto paper and then trace onto fabric.  Cut out.



Brush mod podge onto one side, then quickly place on fabric.
I then placed a light layer of mod podge on top of the fabric to make it all neat.
I added a chalk cloth strip and wrote my daughter's name and attached it with some hot glue.  Then I filled it with some treats.


I'm linking up today with:
 www.tatertotsandjello.com
www.lifemadelovely-blog.com
www.sewchatty.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment