Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Shop Items

One of my business goals this year is to introduce new items in the shop. So far I have two new items: the burlap bag and the set of burlap napkin rings. I'm truly happy how each has been received. I've been asked if I had something for the flower girl to carry down the aisle. I wanted it to match the ring bearer pillows that I already have in the shop. Drafting out an idea sometimes takes many hours. I obsess about details. Sometimes so much that I don't ever put it in the shop! Thankfully, I found a unique rustic looking basket that matches my ring bearer pillow.  I'm pleased how this basket looks with one of my flowers. Now I can finally offer flower girl/ring bearer sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment