Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012

Happy New Year!  We rang in the new year with wonderful friends and all the kiddos made it until the ball dropped.  Actually, we didn't get to bed until almost 2:00.  That's what happens when you are having so much fun!

I have been busy sewing up ring bearer pillows.  I sold five in two days. Did lots of people get engaged over the holiday?!  I love making these.  I thought I'd share with you all how they turned out.  The other picture is how it looks when it leaves my little shop.  I enclose a business card and then wrap it all up in tissue and ribbon.  On top I place a reusable chalk cloth tag and of course, a piece of chalk.  Many times, I get caught up dreaming about what each of the weddings might be like!  I'm honored that the bride chose something that I created for her wedding!


Now, I'm off to check the mailbox.  I'm really hoping that it will be stuffed full of fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment