Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Favorite Things

My birthday was in December. I usually like to get something extra special with any money I receive. I've been wanting a Jo Totes camera bag since I first purchased my dslr camera over the summer. It was a happy day when it came in the mail. I love that the dividers are removable when I don't need to take my camera with me. I also purchased my favorite planner to date!  I had read about this amazing item on a few different blogs.  I happened to get it for only $20.  It was definitely worth every penny.  It's heavy duty, personal, has inspirational quotes, lists for goals and to dos for the week.  Really I could go on and on.  The website is www.erincondren.com.   So there you have it.  A little peek into my favorite things.  What are some of yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment