Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, February 12, 2011

China cabinet makeover

My china cabinet is in need of a makeover.  It has looked this way since my open shop in November.  That reminds me, I need to write about that soon.  I displayed a lot of my shop items in here.  I have been putting this off for too long.  Now, every time I look over in that direction it irks me!  At first I wanted to paint it.   Now, I think that idea would take too long.  I love fast projects with big results.  Maybe, I'll place a piece of fabric on the inside back wall.  What do you think?  My little one is still under the weather here.  We're busy putting together Valentines.  I can't wait to show them to you.  Hopefully, I'll post it tomorrow. Oh, BTW  we're getting more snow today!

No comments:

Post a Comment