Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 14, 2011

Childhood Treasures



O.K. so I just realized that my post on childhood treasures is today!  The whole Valentine's day thing has been taking up a lot of my time along with a little one with a fever that is lasting forever!  This week I decided to pick card games.  When I was growing up I'd visit my grandparents on the weekend.  Most of the evenings were spent going out to dinner with my grandma, watching Wheel of Fortune and The Golden Girls.  We'd usually spend time playing card games such as rummy 500 and a card game called Nerts.  It was basically just solitaire against one another.  Here are some other card games I kept from when I was younger.  The girls love to play the Old Maid card game.  Did you have any favorite card games growing up?

No comments:

Post a Comment