Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bits and Pieces

my new coat

my second cup
It's only a little after 8 a.m.  I have already made two trips to school.  My oldest has band practice early.  Then I made a second trip with the younger two.  I was noticing how different our town was on the second trip.   I really liked the peacefulness earlier in the morning.  It's been crazy here lately.  I think you might be able to tell.  When I get super busy, I find it harder to blog.  Yesterday, I sat at the kitchen table when everyone was gone and got really emotional.  Don't worry, it was the happy kind.  My shop is getting busier each day.  I'm so thankful for all the sweet people that buy handmade items from me.  Each one means so much.  My house is starting to show for all the orders I have been getting.  Laundry is so hard to keep up.  Halloween costumes need to be made.  At least now, all three know what they want!  I know this post is kind of random.  This is what my brain feels like right now.   What have you done so far today?

No comments:

Post a Comment