Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Here and There

The kids are back in school and I'm figuring out a new routine.  I substitute at our local school.  It's a job that I love.  It's hard to plan out my days since I don't always know ahead of time if I'm working.  On mornings that I don't go to work, I have tried to establish a routine.  After dropping the kids off at school, I try and squeeze in my run.  It is my favorite time to run.  I love feeling the cool breeze on my face.  Then  I come home and take care of laundry and start my to do list for the shop.  I get butterflies when I think about my etsy business.  It makes me so happy!

Our yard is quickly changing.  The leaves are already turning and falling off the trees.  The black walnuts are dropping to the ground.  Pumpkins are ready to be picked.  Now, I need to find a safe place to put them away from the chickens!  

No comments:

Post a Comment