Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The beginning of Jadiecakes

Last fall I bought some vintage bias tape.  I tried different ways to make a flower and ended up with my own little creation of a flower.  I quickly ran out of vintage bias tape and started purchasing it at JoAnn's. Now, here I am with hundreds of my burlap flower pillows sold.  I never thought I'd have pillows in stores across the United States.  I love how I can sit in my home and sew meaningful pillows for people in places I can only dream about.  O.k. before I get all sappy...here is what I made yesterday.  I've been asked to make a couple ring bearer pillows in the past.  I know, what a special honor.  I wanted them to be customizable, elegant, but affordable.  Weddings are expensive enough, right?  So what so you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment