Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A little thrifting



Yesterday I stopped at a little shop in a nearby town and did a little thrifting.  About a month ago, I had seen a couple lamps that I thought would be perfect for our nightstands.  I passed them up but they kept coming back to me.  We made a trip to Ikea on the weekend.  I was on a mission to find some lamps there.  No luck.  I realized that I needed to go back and get those lamps.  Luckily they were still there.  Plus they were only $8 each!  When I was putting in the light bulbs, I noticed that they are both marked "made in England' on the amber colored glass.  This made me even happier! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Love them....they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ,,,what a great find!,,i think i might embellish the lamp shade a bit or change it all together,,,BONUS they were made in england,,,enjoy them!,,,

    ReplyDelete