Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Craft Fair 2011

A while back I was asked if I wanted to be in a craft fair in April.  It was a couple months ago and I told myself that I wasn't going to stress out.  I have quite a bit in stock right now in my shop that I plan on taking out for just that day.  Right now I'm offering free shipping on orders over $30.00 to U.S. addresses.   I do want to make a few other items for the fair (it's 1 week from today).  I plan on adding some Easter bunnies, spring wreaths, button rings, and a few needle felted pillows.  I'll post a preview here next week.  Most importantly I'm going to tell myself not to stress out.  O.k. that will be hard not to do!   

2 comments:

  1. Is it your first craft fair? It will be wonderful! So much different when someone can actually pick up your items. I'm sure they will be hooked after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I did a few last fall. It's fun meeting fellow crafters.

    ReplyDelete