Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 8, 2011

Back to Reality!

So we went away on a week long vacation to Maine.  I feel like I have a million things going on in my brain right now.  I'm updating my shop and purging my house of the clutter.  Remember my word for this year is "simplify".  I think that vacations do that to you.  You get home and feel the need to make your house a place to relax.  I know that is how I feel.  I have lots of posts swirling in my mind right now.  But first, I need to finish unpacking and dreaming about all the sand that is in our van. 

Oh, I've been updating my facebook page.  I'd love it if you liked me:)  I don't have a button yet, but my link is: http://www.facebook.com/pages/JadieCakes/178456898833479

No comments:

Post a Comment