Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Shipping Basket


A couple nights ago, I sat on the floor packaging up some orders for my sweet customers.  I kept having to get up and look for packing supplies.  I could have saved some time if only I had everything that I use to ship items together.  I thought I was organized before.  Ummm...I was not!   My mom gave me a picnic basket that belonged to my grandma the other day.  She wanted to know if I wanted it.  I treasure anything that belonged to my grandma (remember the blue sewing machine I use everyday was hers as well).  I had seen a post on http://www.gussysews.com/ about having shipping supplies in one area.  Gussy was right (not that I would ever doubt her)!  Now, all my supplies sit in the most perfect basket waiting for the next order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment