Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Burlap Pillows

As you might have noticed, I LOVE sewing with burlap.  I almost feel like it is a canvas for my designs.  I can't get enough of the texture that it creates.  Most of my pillows have lots of different materials such as: burlap, cotton, bias tape, chalkcloth, and vinyl.  This week I introduced the chalkcloth pillow.  This way you can create your own message. Simply write with the chalk included and wipe with a damp cloth.  I thought I would take a moment to show a few of my favorites:

CHALKCLOTH BURLAP PILLOW



BURLAP PILLOWS



                                                                                                                                                









No comments:

Post a Comment