Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 7, 2011

My new workout

I've been reluctant about sharing my new workout here.  I first read about it on www.littlebitfunky.com. Crystal is one of my favorite bloggers.  She has been doing The 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels.  Let me just say that Crystal looks amazing!  A couple weeks ago, I got to day 3 on The Shred.  Then I got the stomach bug, then strep throat!  Now, I've started up again.  It's an intense 20 minutes.  My body was so sore the first two days.  I really feel bad that I had to stop before.  It was so hard to start again.  Today is day 2 for me.  I think that it will be a bit better tomorrow.  I know that I WILL NOT quit any time soon.  This time I'm in.  I don't need to loose weight.  I'm doing this to tone up all  those spots that my 3 children so lovingly stretched out.  Hey, and I might even have to reward myself with a new bathing suit.  Are you with me?  Let's shred together!

No comments:

Post a Comment