Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 5, 2011

Last Week


I set a goal of being ready for Christmas by December 1st. I did really well, but in the end didn't fully reach that goal. Here's what I did get done:

-Christmas cards made and sent out the day BEFORE Thanksgiving

-Tree up and decorated

-Almost all the presents purchased for my girls

-75% of other presents purchased

-Advent calendar ready

Next year I want to start earlier. My shop got really busy this past week. I want to be more prepared for the increase in sales. I ran out of tissue and am almost out of chalk. These are supplies I need for each order. I had some fun things happen too! My blog got a makeover from Life Made Lovely Designs. The wonderful Danielle set it all up and was soo easy to work with! I also received new business cards to include with each package that I send on it's way. Hope you all are having a wonderful Monday. As always, leave a comment and I'll pop over to visit your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment