Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Love Hate Relationship With Jillian Michaels

I have worked out with Jillian 28 times since April sixth.  This DVD (30 Day Shred) has changed my view of exercising.  I have done many different workouts, P90X, treadmill, etc.  Never have I wanted to stick with a program so much.  Yes, I have missed a day here and there.  Some days, I have totally wanted to skip it.  Mostly though, I love it.  It only takes about 25 minutes of my time.  It has three levels.  I'm happy to say I am now on the last level, level 3.  I'm going to continue with it past the 30 days.  My body is changing more than I have ever noticed.  I'm so much stronger and I'm starting to see my abs!  I don't do the diet plan.  I'm not trying to loose weight.  I just want to tighten up what I have.  Have any of you tried this workout before?  Did it work for you?  Crystal (http://www.littlebitfunky.com/) got me hooked.  I have her to thank!  Even if you don't want to try out this workout, check out Crystal's blog.  You'll love it!  

1 comment:

  1. hooray for you girl!! :) doesn't it just change your whole life? :) i've never exercised for such a long string of days in my life. :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete