Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Open Shop

Toward the end of November, I will be inviting friends and family into my home for an "open shop".  Allisa over at http://www.quiltish.blogspot.com/ offers great tips on pulling off an otherwise nerve wracking event.  I love her idea of leaving a computer on with your etsy shop.  Since, I'm sure some of my guest won't be familiar to Etsy, this will be a great way to showcase what so many of us do.  November should be a busy month for me since I will be doing two craft fairs, an open shop, and keeping my etsy shop full for the holidays.  I hope to learn a lot from this experience and apply it next year so I'm better prepared.  So, if you have a chance, go take a peek at Allisa's blog and shop.  She has lovely items and business tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment