Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thrifty Goodness

One of the things that makes me happy is finding thrifty goodness.  This past weekend, my favorite place to find odds and ends opened.  Last year, I got the chair that I take all my etsy pictures on there.  Of course, I had to paint and cover the seat, but at the price of only one dollar it was well worth it.  This trip was just as good.  I told myself that this summer I wanted to be on the look out for old picture frames.  Luckily for me, outside the door on the ground were these marked for FREE!  I have plans for them that I'll share another day.  I first need to paint the room that they are going in.  My mom spotted the canister and picked that up for me for only 75 cents!  I walked away with a big bag of clothes and all my treasures for $8.

No comments:

Post a Comment